VISION ENGINEERING INSPECTION MICROSCOPES
MANTIS ELITE Eyepiece-less Inspection Microscopes
Mantis Elite is a patented 'eyepieceless' stereo microscope, offering truly superb 3-D imaging and unparalleled levels of comfort, reducing operator fatigue and increasing quality and productivity.
Winner of numerous industry design awards, the outstanding ergonomic design is unrivalled by other inspection stereo viewers.
With magnification options up to 20x, Mantis Elite is the high performance stereo viewer of choice for a wide range of precision tasks requiring magnification.
· 2x – 20x magnification options (2 in quick change turret)
· Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity
· Superb hand-eye co-ordination for inspection and manipulation tasks
· Long working distance and large field of view
· True colour, LED illumination providing up to 10,000 hours of shadow-free viewing
· Choice of stands and accessories to suit numerous applications
· Mantis Elite-Cam variant, with internally integrated USB2.0 digital camera
LYNX EVO High Productivity Eyepiece-less Stereo Microscope
An advanced eyepiece-less stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring stunning high-resolution 3D stereo viewing. Lynx EVO delivers outstanding optical performance with unrivalled ergonomics to power your productivity.
· 6x - 60x magnification (240x max.)
· Superior ergonomics improves accuracy and reduces errors
· Dynascope® stereo optics provide amazing 3D viewing
Removing the need for microscope eyepieces also provides fatigue-free operation, providing health benefits to the operator as well as productivity improvements to the business.
Camβ digital magnifier, has been designed especially for applications where viewing, image capture, reporting and documentation is needed. Magnify, inspect and capture images where you want, when you want.
· Magnification up to 20x
· LED Illumination
· Store up to 20,000 images
Camβ (Cam Beta) digital inspection magnifier is ideal for roaming inspectors, documenting faults, or for inspecting immobile subjects. With a high resolution colour display, easy button operation, simple image capture and download, you can inspect & capture quickly and simply.