MICROSCOPE CLEANING, REPAIR AND CALIBRATION
DC Imaging offers microscope cleaning, repair and calibration in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We handle any job from a single microscope up to 100 in the university setting.
· On-site evaluation, cleaning and repair on most brands of compound and stereo microscopes
· NIST traceable calibration of microscope imaging systems with Certificate
· Moving and storing microscopes
· Training on microscope and imaging operation
· Upgrades of older microscopes, including optics, illuminators, staging and digital imaging
· Trade-ins are welcomed when microscopes or parts are no longer needed. You can apply the proceeds to service fees or new equipment.
STEPS INCLUDED IN BASIC MICROSCOPE SERVICE:
· Complete optical cleaning of all critical microscope optics, including eyepieces, objectives, condenser and field port.
· External framework cleaning
· Inspection of the rack and pinion mechanisms and basic adjustments where necessary
· Inspection of the stage, condenser and focus mechanisms with adjustments where necessary
· Inspection of the illumination systems (including fluorescence) with alignment where necessary
· Koehler illumination is performed to assure the highest image quality using a suitable slide
· Parfocality adjustments made to assure optimal operation
· Report of any parts that need to be replaced or repaired
Our 2018 service fees depend on distance traveled and quantities. Contact us for a quote.
Professional training fees are $100 per hour.