MOTIC BA410 ELITE MICROSCOPE
Motic’s premier BA410 Elite is the flagship model of its BA upright compound series, and exhibits Motic’s advancing optical development approach in creating this high-end microscope. Designed for multiple disciplines, the BA410 Elite offers true professional quality with a full complement of accessories, making it a valued addition for any biological application.
A complete set of Plan Apochromatic lenses is now available for maximum demands in color reproduction and resolution. The BA410E allows a profound diagnosis in pathology, hematology and cytology with their requirements for best color fidelity. Increased Numerical Apertures provide an expanded resolution power for a more detailed specimen evaluation.
The rackless stage concept, well known from BA210/BA310 Elite models, is now adopted in this flagship model. A ceramic stage insert for highest abrasion resistance guarantees a perfectly flat placing of the glass slide for a lifetime.
· Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30°, inclined, 360° rotating (Light split 100:0/20:80)
· Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF 10X/22mm with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecups
· Reversed coded sextuple nosepiece
· CCIS Plan achromatic objectives EC-H PL 4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil
· Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment
· Built in low position rackless stage with ceramic insert and right hand control
· Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13 with iris diaphragm
· Koehler illumination quartz halogen 12V/50W with external lamp house and intensity control
· Multi-head (side-by-side or face-to-face) units up to 5 positions available
· Fluorescence adaptation with 100W Mercury, LED or Metal Halide illumination options
· Phase Contrast and Polarized light options available
· Blue filter, immersion oil, power cord, allen wrench, dust cover and instructions included