The Motic BA310Pol polarizing microscope is part of the BA series comprising a range of models with outstanding system simplicity and optical performance for Life Science, Geology, Material Science & Forensics.
To meet increasing demands for a dedicated, professional polarizing microscope, the BA310Pol features strain-free CCIS optics built-up around a sturdy frame with centerable objectives.
· 30° inclined Trinocular head for comfortable viewing while seated (light split 100:0/0:100)
· Widefield high eyepoint, N-WF10X/20mm, diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, rubber eyecup (paired), cross hair on one eyepiece
· Intermediate tube with rotatable analyzer 360º and Bertrand lens, focusable
· Quartz wedge, full λ and 1/4λ retardation plates available
· Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes, individually centerable with one reference position
· CCIS EC Plan Strain-free objectives EC PL 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65-Spring, 60X/0.80-Spring
· Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
· Vertical travel range 20mm
· 360º circular rotating stage with a diameter of 160mm, lockable position
· Focusable and centerable Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13, Strain-free
· Rotatable polarizer, fixed on condenser carrier
· Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
Motic’s PantheraTEC POL series includes Polarization microscopes for all material sciences, ready to handle transparent samples like fibers and foils with their inherent birefringence. The Incident light models for opaque materials work out the specific reflectivity (bireflection) of flat surfaces. To extend the application fields, all microscopes carry an intermediate tube with Bertrand lens to analyze the crystal structure and interference figures of gems, precious stones and minerals. Available with binocular, trinocular or Digital heads.
UNITRON’s new 12100 Polarizing Microscope is an excellent choice for university and industrial applications for the examination of birefringent materials for geology, petrography, crystallography and material sciences. Available with either a binocular or trinocular (50/50 light split) viewing head, a centerable nosepiece and a bright white 5 watt LED illuminator, the 12100 Polarizing Microscope Series delivers tremendous performance and value. Engineered for ease of use, but rugged enough to withstand demanding classroom and industrial environments, UNITRON’s 12100 Series provides outstanding value and best-in-class performance.
· Binocular or trinocular (50/50 split) viewing head
· Interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm – 75mm; each viewing head as an integrated reticle angle compensation system: when the IP distance or number is changed, the crossline reticle remains perpendicular in the FOV
· WF10x focusable eyepieces with eye cushion, 20mm FOV, 21mm crossline reticle and guide pin in one eyepiece
· Reversed quintuple nosepiece – one centerable position
· 4x, 10x, 20x and 40xR infinity plan strain-free objectives
· 360° rotatable stage with fully indexed vernier scale and stage clips
· Coaxial coarse/fine focus system; tension adjustable
· Achromat swing out condenser – N.A. 0.9/0.3
· 360° rotatable polarizer
· 360° rotatable analyzer – easy push in/out from optical path
· λ tint plate, 1/4λ retardation plate, and quartz wedge
· Variable 5 watt LED illumination system with field iris, 100-240v universal power supply